Friday, 30 September 2011

Halloween announcement!


I just absolutely love Halloween. I like the scary stories, the decorations, the macabre music and the overall eerie feel of it. Unfortunately Halloween isn’t really celebrated here. You can buy some decorations and themed candy but it’s not an official holiday. Yet I have always celebrated Halloween with one of my oldest friends: we have a sleepover and watch scary movies while we eat marshmallow eyeballs or liquorice bats. Because I have this strange need to celebrate Halloween, I decided I wanted to do a whole series of Halloween themed manicures!


I wish I had some of these! Unfortunately I can't seem to find them anywhere :(

This means that during the month of October I will upload Halloween themed manicures only. Some manicures might be rather obvious, others more indirect. I will show you nail art but also just polishes that look good on their own. I will also swatch some Halloween themed nail polish sets.

I hope you guys are as excited as I am! Look out for my first post tomorrow!

-          Steffie

No comments:

Post a Comment