Monday, 17 October 2011

Halloween Manicure: Cast a Spell




I am so excited to show you this manicure! I ordered Color Club’s “Cast a spell’, a set from their 2010 “Bewitching” collection. It includes 4 mini polishes and a sheet of Halloween themed nail art stickers.

·         “Bewitching” is a black crème that is opaque after just one coat

·         “Spellbound” is a neon orange crème that needs quite a few coats but has an intense colour.

·         “Charmed I’m sure” is a purple crème filled with purple and red glass flecks

·         “Hocus Pocus” contains thousands of holographic glitters and is the most beautiful glitter nail polish in my stash. This is truly a must have!



To create this look I used all of the polished and quite a few of the stickers. I was surprised by the great quality of the stickers. I usually don’t use nail stickers because they tend to break when you try to get them off the sheet, or the ends curl up etc. But none of this happened with these stickers.  I also like the “gems” on these stickers, they look like actual rhinestones but they’re flat so you won’t get stuck with your nails.



Thumb detail


I hope you guys liked this manicure!


-          steffie

No comments:

Post a Comment