Monday, 3 October 2011

Halloween manicure: Rimmel 60 seconds - 610 Pompous




So today I’m going to show you a nail polish that I think looks rather mysterious. It’s a rich purple cream that is packed with blue, red and champagne micro glitter. I absolutely love this colour!
I got it for free a few days back when I bought another Rimmel nail polish and I was amazed at how interesting the colour is. This is definitely one of those polishes that is amazing on its own.



This colour looks great whatever the occasion but as soon as I applied it, it reminded me of a mysterious Victorian woman. One that lives in a house that has a hidden room behind the bookcase in the library. ( I do have quite the imagination don’t I? )

I think any modern ór old fashioned witch would love to wear this nail polish! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. December is such a special month of the year - quality time with family,
    exchanging gifts, and sumptuous food all month long.
    Training with intensity does not mean training foolishly; you must always train within your limits by using an
    appropriate resistance and exercises that you are capable of doing.
    Let's say you want to be able to run 10 miles without stopping.

    Also visit my web-site - fitness tips abs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good article. I will be experiencing a few of these issues
    as well..

    Review my weblog: Biomedical Companies

    ReplyDelete