Saturday, 1 October 2011

Halloween manicures: Fall colours



I wanted to start off with something more neutral because Halloween is still quite a while away. This manicure is great for any time during fall and it’s not too “out there”. It would feel weird to wear obvious Halloween nail art like jack-o-lanterns and ghosts on my nails at the very beginning of October, also because the weather has been almost tropical here for the last few days.



 I started off with three coats of Herôme Bangkok, a thick black cream with bronze glass flecks. Then I used the leaves design from BM04 in several colours over my nails. I used Colour Club – Rebel Debutante and Colour Club – Spellbound. The hardest part of this manicure was to think about where to stamp the design on the nails so that it looked good. I’m not happy with some of my nails but I like the overall look.



- Steffie

No comments:

Post a Comment