Saturday, 19 November 2011

Space Nails!


Hey guys! Today I’m showing you a galaxy/space manicure! I’ve seen more and more girls wearing this and I wanted to try it out for myself. I was a bit afraid to wear it because it isn’t immediately clear what it is. But I love how it looks! BTW, I got a portable photo studio so that I can take accurate pictures even when it’s dark outside but I’m still experimenting with the light. My hands look rather orange but the manicure is very colour accurate, and that’s what counts right?



Anyway, I used this tutorial to help me achieve this look. It’s a lot less complicated than it looks, you just need a lot of colours. The only thing I did differently was that I used eyeshadow brushes instead of a piece of a cleaning sponge because I think it is a lot easier that way.  I also didn’t have a fine glitter polish so I mixed a bit of Colour Club’s Hocus Pocus with topcoat until I got the effect that I wanted.

 Polishes used, from left to right: Rimmel lycra pro - blue vogue; Chine Glaze - Rose tea; Chine Glaze - Snow; Catrice - London; Colour Club - Bewitching; Colour Club - Hocus Pocus; Rimmel pro super wear topcoat

So what do you guys think? Have you tried this manicure before?

No comments:

Post a Comment