Monday, 25 June 2012

Purple stars mani: Barry M - Indigo and Nicole by OPI - Let's get star-ted!




Hey girls!

How are you doing? Today I’m showing you two polishes I bought in London. First I painted my nails with Barry M – Indigo. It really is just a perfect indigo: both purple and blue. This is a notoriously difficult colour to photograph and my camera made it look a lot more blue than it actually is. I tried photographing it in different lights but it didn’t work unfortunately.  I topped Indigo with two coats of Nicole by OPI – Let’s get star-ted! which is a clear base filled with purple stars and glitter. The glitter shows orange, yellow, green and blue mostly. The stars were actually not that hard to get out of the bottle, I think there is a lot more star glitter in this than in Silver star by Kleancolor.




I really like this combination. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment