Friday, 6 July 2012

Chanel nails 2.0




Hey girls!

Today was my last day of school for this school year and I wanted to wear something bright on my nails for the occasion. ( Also because I’m really looking forward to having a sea of free time the next few weeks! ) I chose to wear Essie – Olé Caliente, a super bright red-leaning coral from their Spring 2012 “Navigate her” collection. Essie has recently become more commercial and is now available at drugstores here and I am very happy this happened! I order most of my polishes online because there aren’t many stores near me that sell high end brands so it is nice to be able to buy nail polish at a store for a change. Anyway, I got new Fab Ur Nails plates a while ago and I hadn’t tried them yet. ( shame on me! ) The plate I used is called FUN 1 and has, amongst other amazing and original designs, a Chanel logo. I already used the Chanel Logo from the Fab Ur Nails QA & OB series but the one on the FUN plate is slightly smaller and has the logo spelled underneath.

This one doesn't do the colour justice but it shows the design better

I used this to “re-create” this manicure I did a while ago. Again, I used China Glaze – 2230 for stamping and stamped the Chanel logo on my middle finger and diagonally stamped the chain design from Bundle Monster Plate BM12 on the other nails.



Because the weather has been so nice here I decided to pose with some roses aswell. Enjoy the weather!

-Steffie

1 comment:

  1. That is a great color!

    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :)
    http://simplejoyofpolish.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete