Thursday, 19 July 2012

Mint green with white roses




Hey girls!

Today I felt like wearing my favourite colour when it comes to nail polish: mint green! I have several bottles of mint nail polish but they all look different; some look more blue, others are more pale etc. Today I’m showing you China Glaze – Re-fresh Mint. This is a very popular polish for the UP collection that most girls have in their stash. This is a very pale mint colour and definitely more green than blue.



I love pairing mint with roses to give it a vintage look but I already did a look like that a while ago. So I decided to stamp the rose pattern from Konad M63 in white all over my nails. This look is less “in-your-face” and not immediately noticeable but it looks very sophisticated.



Do you like mint green polish?

-Steffie

2 comments:

  1. i love your stamping! i recently wore refresh-mint too, it def made it onto my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Yes I love this colour! This and Rimmel's Peppermint are my favourite mint polishes! Thanks for commenting! xxx

      Delete