Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Models own - Indian Ocean




Hey girls!

Today I wanted to wear one of the polishes I got in the UK. I started off by painting 2 coats of China Glaze – Sea Spray and then added 2 coats of Models own – Indian ocean.  Indian ocean is a layering polish and it will never be opaque, no matter how many coats you wear. Sea spray is a different blue than the one you can see in the Models own bottle but the blue in Indian Ocean does transfer on your nails so you don’t have the find the exact shade of blue. I picked Sea Spray because it is opaque in 2 coats so I won’t have to wear to many coats eventually.

Indian Ocean is such a beautiful colour! The pink shimmer is very visible and sometimes even flashes warm yellow. Unfortunately, the shimmer is hard to capture on camera. I wasn’t going to upload the picture below because it makes the polish look bumpy for some reason, even though it isn’t. But this picture shows the shimmer as it looks in real life, so please ignore the bumpiness!

Why does the polish look bumpy in this picture? :(

What do you think of this colour?

- Steffie

No comments:

Post a Comment