Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Day 2: Orange Nails


Hey girls,

I’m very sorry I didn’t upload anything on Monday, this was because my dog Ella caught some sort of a virus and was seriously ill. She had some diarrhea during the weekend but we didn’t think much of it because she has that every now and then. However, on Monday she was also throwing up and both the vomit and droppings contained a lot of blood. So she was rushed to the vet who told us she was seriously ill and if we didn’t act now she was probably going to die. She was dehydrated so she got four hours of IV therapy (drip) and about 7 injections. On Tuesday she got another 1,5 hour of IV therapy and today she is doing a lot better fortunately! She wasn’t allowed to eat or drink on Monday and Tuesday but today we are carefully starting to give her easily digestible food again ( I cooked rice and chicken ) and she seems a lot happier now! I hope you all understand.

Normal daylight

Okay so back to nails, that is what you are here for I suppose! Day two is Orange Nails and I can honestly say that orange is my least favourite colour to wear on my nails, I only wear it on Halloween.  But I’ve been wanting to try out an orange nail polish I bought not too long ago.

Shade

This is China Glaze – Riveting from the Colors of the Capitol collection which was inspired by the Hunger Games. This is a bright ( almost neon ) orange jelly with gold glass flecks. This colours seems to glow in the shade already but once the sun hits it, it is as if your nails are on fire! This was definitely the star of the collection and even though I don’t like orange, I think this is an amazing polish!

Sunlight

Do you own China Glaze – Riveting?

-Steffie

3 comments:

  1. I love the orange
    Sorry to here about your baby. I don't blame you for not posting. I love my dogs so much. It's scary to think that some day I won't have them anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yes she really is my baby haha! I know, I don't even want to think about that :(

      Delete
  2. I hope she is better now and of course you can't post anything because of thinking about her.

    ReplyDelete