Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Day 4: Green Nails




Hey girls!

Today’s challenge is green nails. I am a huge fan of mint green polishes and as you may have noticed, I wear them a lot! So for this challenge I wanted to try a different shade of green. Essence cosmetics released a fruit themed temporary collection in April and it included some really cute polishes, one of which is green! This polish is called One Kiwi a day and it is an apple green crème polish with green/teal micro glitter. The base is a bit sheer which allows glitter from previous layers to still be visible underneath the coat. Here I am wearing 3 coats.



The collection also included fruit fimo slices so I decided to add two kiwi slices and one lemon slice to my ring finger to create an accent nail. I also added a few rhinestones in between the slices. I usually don’t like 3D nail art on me but this looks quite cute! Because summer is sadly almost over, it is nice to wear something summer related on my nails!

Thanks for viewing, please let me know what you think!

- Steffie

No comments:

Post a Comment