Saturday, 18 August 2012

Day 5: Blue Nails




Hey girls!

Today’s challenge is Blue Nails! I started off my manicure with two coats of OPI – Russian Navy, a beautiful vampy blue. Then I topped it with Essence – Blue addicted, which is a perfect dupe of Deborah Lippmann – Across the Universe. It is a navy base with large green and blue hexagons and blue glitter. The bad news is that Essence just revamped their nail polish collection and discontinued this colour. I wish I had bought some back-ups! But luckily, if I run out and decide I can’t live without it, I can still get the Deborah Lippmann one.



This looks absolutely amazing in sunlight! From a distance it looks like semi-precious stones all over your nails, it’s that sparkly!



What do you guys think? Do you own this Essence polish or the Deborah Lippmann one?

- Steffie

No comments:

Post a Comment