Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Day 6: Violet Nails




Hey girls!

Today’s challenge is Violet Nails! I knew exactly which polish I wanted to use: China Glaze – Light as air from the Up & Away collection. This is a very girly pastel purple and I usually pair it with lace designs or flowers but today I wanted to give it a more edgy look.

Excuse the little cut on my pinky finger, cut myself while preparing dinner yesterday :(

So I stamped the snakeskin design from Bundle Monster BM215 on my nails using P2 – Call Me!. To make the snake pattern look more realistic I stamped the design again but this time using China Glaze – 2230. I tried to stamp the second pattern in a different angle than the first one so that you can still see the first stamp.



I really like the outcome! Have you tried double-stamping before?

-Steffie

No comments:

Post a Comment