Thursday, 27 September 2012

Day 11: Polka Dots




Hey girls,

Today’s challenge is Polka dots! I like polka dot nails but I wanted to do something original with it. While thinking about what to do, the postman came by to FINALLY bring me the new summer image plate set by Cheeky! If you haven’t ordered it yet, I suggest you do it right away because this set contains some seriously cute designs! My eye was immediately drawn to the strawberry pattern on CH42 so I decided to use this one.



I started off by painting my index and ring finger with Chanel – April and the rest of my nails with China Glaze – Something Sweet. I then used a dotting tool to create the dots on my index and ring finger, using China Glaze – Something Sweet. Then I stamped the strawberry design from CH42 on the other nails using Chanel – April. Then I painted the leaves of the strawberries using Essence – Trust in fashion. I’m really happy with the end result!

What do you guys think?

-Steffie

No comments:

Post a Comment