Saturday, 1 September 2012

Day 7: Black & White nails




Hey girls!

Today’s challenge is Black and White nails. Ever since I first saw a picture of Lynnderella’s Connect the Dots I have been obsessing about it! I’ve tried for a very long time to get a hold of it but it is insanely hard. Then I heard of a dupe called Sticks and Stones by Cover band. I feel bad for Lynnderella because she came up with it and I completely understand she cannot handle the immense interest in this polish. But I’ve tried for so long, so I decided to get the dupe anyway. And boy am I happy I did! I absolutely L O V E this polish! It looks great over any polish and I really enjoy wearing it!



Here I am wearing it over China Glaze – For Audrey. So what do you guys think of black and white glitter polishes? Do you own any?

-Steffie

No comments:

Post a Comment