Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Day 8: Metallic Nails



Hey girls!

Today’s challenge is Metallic Nails! I hardly ever wear metallic polish, it’s just not my cup of tea. So I started digging in my stash and I found a magnetic polish I hadn’t used yet! The polish is called Electro-Midnight and is from the Magnetic Force collection by Color Club. The polishes come with one wavy magnet on the lid. I own this one and a purple one, Hipnotic, which I actually like better. I chose this one because the finish looks more metallic than Hipnotic.



I applied two coats and used the magnet on the second coat. The magnet works fine, you can see the metal particles move around as soon as you hold it over your nail. The pattern on this one is less apparent than it was with Hipnotic but it still gives a nice effect and a sense of depth.

Thanks for watching!
-Steffie

No comments:

Post a Comment