Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Day 12: Stripes



Hey girls,

I had to take a little break from blogging to deal with some personal problems but I'm back with day 12 from the 31 day challenge! This challenge is stripes. I really like striped nail art but  unfortunately I'm awful with a striper brush. Luckily I have the Fab ur Nails QA3 plate to help me with this! I started off by painting all my nails with 3 coats of OPI - Russian Navy, a beautiful vampy blue which everyone should own. Then I used QA3 to stamp a few white stripes at the base of my index- and ringfinger. For the rest of my nails I used China Glaze - 2030 and Cheeky plate CH36 to stamp a cute anchor design. 



Unfortunately summer is already over but these nails make me think of hot summer days by the sea. Have you tried nautical nail art before?

- Steffie

1 comment:

  1. Take a look at your schedule and come of with solutions ahead of time
    for lunches and dinners out, this will give you a game plan to follow.
    So if you adopt them punctually, you will be surely able to gain your
    holistic health very soon. Take note also that you know how to perform the exercise well to avoid sickness and injuries
    in the future.

    My blog fitness Tips and workouts

    ReplyDelete